Farnell element14 - Supporting your IoT Journey at every Stage
Opportunities within the Internet of Things have grown as developers gain greater access to hardware and software solutions that allow them to bring products to market more quickly.
As the Development Distributor, Farnell element14:
- provides access to an extensive range of development tools for IoT
- works with innovative providers to bring the latest technologies to market
giving design engineers, makers and entrepreneurs a real head start and enabling them to shrink their product development cycle and accelerate time to market.
At Embedded World 2019, visitors can learn more about the products and services Farnell element14 offers to support its customers at every stage of their IoTjourney..
Farnell element14 will display its extensive range of solutions from industry leading manufacturers and the most innovative businesses in IoT and Artificial Intelligence. Visitors can identify the building blocks for their IoT device, and view the latest technologies in four easy to navigate zones, that enable them to collect, connect and control with intelligence built-in.
With a higher range of inventory and stock than ever before, and adding a further 900 new products each week, Farnell element14 is ready for tomorrow and can help ensure you are too.
We ship thousands of products same day across Europe every day, from our warehouses in the UK and mainland Europe, getting you what you need, when you need it. For customers developing for the Internet of Things, we believe Farnell element14 has the broadest linecard of IoT products in high service distribution; from sensors and communications tools to supercharged IoT gateways and the latest in complete Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Over 900,000 products in stock
- Broadest linecard of IoT products
- Highest Inventory and Stock level ever
- Same Day order despatch
- 900 NPI each weak
- Product demonstrations free of charge
- element14 community: Providing access to over half a million like-minded engineering minds
- IoT hub and Embedded hub: Farnell element14’s home for the latest trends and insights relevant to customers developing for the Internet of Things
Farnell element14 is part of the Premier Farnell group of businesses, a technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Premier Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
The Premier Farnell Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere
Farnell GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Optoelectronic components (67)
- Electromechanical components (181)
Active electronic components (279)
- Bus controllers (71)
- Wireless ICs (general) (69)
- Interface ICs (53)
- Chipcard ICs (28)
- Memory chips (76)
- Analog ICs (72)
- Power supply ICs (70)
- Microprocessors (69)
- Microcontrollers (79)
- Digital signal processors (31)
- Programmable chips (51)
- Sensors (105)
- Power supply modules (99)
- Other modules (120)
- Computer and peripheral modules (432)
- Sensor and test modules (116)
- Components (290)