PEAK electronics, a leading supplier of DC/DC converters, AC/DC converters and LED drivers, is celebrating its 20th anniversary. In addition to an extensive standard product range, the worldwide active company offers its customers individual power supply solutions.
PEAK electronics has a product portfolio of more than 20.000 DC/DC converter types. The comprehensive offering includes standard products as well as customized designs. Furthermore, PEAK provides efficient AC/DC converters, regulators and LED drivers. The PEAK electronics GmbH is certified according ISO 9001:2015 for the development, production and distribution of DC/DC and AC/DC converter modules.
- PEAK electronics was founded in 1998 in Bodenheim and after two years was renamed PEAK electronics GmbH. The first products offered were 0.25W – 2W DC/DC converters in SIP and DIP packages.
- In 2002, the development, production and sale of DC/DC converters was certified according to ISO9001 and recognition as a Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Industrie- und Handelskammer, IHK) training company was granted.
- By moving into the functional company building in Nackenheim, Mainzer Straße 151-153, the basis for the further development of the company was created in 2003. The business was continuously expanded in the direction of Russia, the USA and Europe.
- In the following years the product portfolio was extended by AC/DC modules and LED drivers, and the sales network was expanded worldwide. In addition to the large standard product range, PEAK has specialized in custom designs and develops products according to individual requirements.
- After the unexpected death of Mr. Karlheinz Stadtmueller, the company’s founder and CEO, Melanie Rech-Stadtmueller took over the management of the company at the beginning of 2015.
In recent months, numerous new product families have been introduced and the company has converted to the new ISO 9001:2015 standard. The product range was supplemented by AC/DC modules in DIN-Rail housings as well as 50W and 60W DC/DC converters in 2×1 inch cases and converters with UL approval.