AP Memory is a multinational fabless semiconductor company with emphasis on DRAM products. Besides JEDEC standard DRAM for main stream applications, we work with industry leaders on highly innovative, customized memory solutions for mobile, wearable and IoT (Internet of Things) devices which greatly enhance their competitiveness. Our IoT RAM offers the lowest standby power consumption in the industry, by a factor of 5.
AP Memory is never shy to be the first in the industry to enable our customers to maximize the performance of their products through unique innovations. Our IC design teams in Portland, Tokyo, Osaka, Hsin-chu and Beijing are staffed with top talent with extensive experiences from industrial power houses such as Intel, Mitsubishi, Cypress, etc. Our people strength has enabled us to push the boundaries of technical innovation and design excellence.
AP Memory provides customer-centric memory solutions. From standard to fully customized devices, our products and our supply chain are driven by customer requirements.
Since inception, we have shipped billions of other memory devices, including more than 7 billion KGD (Known-Good-Die) devices.
AP Memory is headquartered in Taiwan, and listed on Taiwan Stock Exchange. Our major R&D locations are in Japan, US, and Greater China. Our sales locations are worldwide. In 2017, Zentel Electronics, a standard DRAM provider, became part of AP Memory.
Our consolidated standard packaged product offering in mass production is listed below:
- SDR: 64/128/256Mb 54TSOP2 Commercial/Industrial
- DDR1: 64/128/256Mb 66TSOP2 Commercial/Industrial
- DDR2: 256/512Mb/1Gb FBGA60 (x8) / FBGA84 (x16) Commercial/Industrial/Automotive
- DDR3(L): 1/2Gb FBGA78 (x8) / FBGA96 (x16) Commercial/Industrial/Automotive Temp.
- DDR3(L): 4Gb FBGA78 (x8) / FBGA96 (x16) Commercial Grade/Temperature Range only
(mobile) Low-Power DRAM-ICs
- LPDDR2: 2/4Gb BGA134 Commercial/Industrial Grade/Temperature Range
- LPDDR3: 4Gb BGA178 Commercial/Industrial Grade/Temperature Range