Xebrium specializes in the areas of embedded systems, client-server and database technologies, and mobile and desktop application space, to design and deliver complete solutions for the product engineering efforts of our customers. As part of delivering product engineering solutions and support, following are some of the areas in which we have made a positive impact in the successes of our customers:
- Implementation of Apple's MFi stack for a wireless BT audio system
- Single desktop application for back-store payment device management, including software upgrades for up to 80 devices simultaneously over USB
- Optimization of system software for a biometric identification device
- Client-server multi-user system for data collection, processing and analysis for BLE-based healthcare devices
- Implementation of TLS authentication and encryption security framework for data exchange over BLE
As part of the product engineering lifecycle, we focus substantially on quality processes, their automation and tracking. A very common challenge in the development and testing of embedded systems is to create a real-world environment of signals and patterns to thoroughly test the products in a repeatable and trackable way. To address this challenge for a wide variety of embedded products, we have developed a generic automated testing multi-user framework comprising of hardware and software which allows generation and monitoring of signal patterns, supported by a sophisticated test harness that quantifies the quality assurance coverage.
Get in touch with us - Xebrium Inc