By leveraging more than 25 years of solid state storage design expertise, Greenliant Systems is dedicated to developing durable, reliable and secure storage solutions for embedded systems and enterprise datacenters. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with product development centers in Santa Clara, Beijing, Shanghai, Xiamen and Hsinchu.
Greenliant is a major supplier of solid state storage and specialty memory products to leading automotive, industrial and networking companies.†
Greenliant offers the following product lines, built to withstand the most extreme conditions, for long-life applications:
- NANDrive™ embedded solid state drives are high-endurance storage devices that combine Greenliant's industrial grade controllers (eMMC, PATA, SATA) with NAND flash in a small form-factor, ball grid array (BGA) package.
- ArmourDrive™ solid state drives offer the features and benefits of NANDrive on a small, removable printed circuit board (PCB) module in a variety of industry standard form factors (mSATA, M.2, CFast, 2.5”), and are ideal for user data storage.
- G-card™ PCIe flash storage cards combine Greenliant’s advanced controller and an array of small form factor NANDrive™ solid state drives to provide high reliability, high performance and large capacity storage for demanding enterprise and Internet datacenter applications.
- NAND Controllers with advanced NAND flash memory management technology provide increased data integrity, powerful error correction capability and prolonged product life for high-reliability storage systems.
- Specialty Flash Memory includes the CSF™ (Concurrent SuperFlash™), Many-Time Programmable and SSF™ (Small-Sector Flash™) families, designed for application code storage that requires superior reliability, low power and a small footprint.
† In May 2010, Greenliant Systems acquired the NANDrive, NAND Controller and Specialty Flash Memory assets of SST, a wholly owned subsidiary of Microchip Technology.