Enjoy performance improvements, secure in the knowledge that your critical data is protected.
Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel VROC) is a feature available with Intel Xeon Scalable processors and offers an enterprise-grade RAID solution that is scalable, flexible, reliable, and cost-effective.
With 12V DC power in and on-board power out connector, X11SPM is ideal for embedded applications.
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, Single Socket P (LGA 3647) supported, CPU TDP support 165W
- Intel C621 Chipset
- Up to 768GB ECC 3DS LRDIMM, up to DDR4-2666MHz; 6x DIMM slots
- Expansion slots: 2 PCI-E 3.0 x16, 1 PCI-E 3.0 x8 (in x8)
- 2 GbE LAN ports
- 12 SATA3 (6Gbps) via C621
- Supports 12V DC power input
- 5 USB 3.0 (2 rear, 1 Type-A, 2 via header), 6 USB 2.0 (2 rear, 4 via headers) I/O: 1 VGA, 2 COM, TPM header
- Autonomous vehicles.
- Medical imaging systems.