Supermicro’s new low power, full-featured A2 series motherboards include 2 to 16 Atom cores, up to 128GB ECC memory, quad 10G SFP+ or RJ45 ports and an up to 7-year lifespan.
A2SDi series motherboards are optimized for low-power servers, storage appliances, or web hosting applications and are integrated with Intel® Quick Assist technology (QAT) for network security appliances.
- Intel® Atom Processor C3758, Single Socket FCBGA1310 supported, CPU TDP support 25W
- System on Chip
- Up to 256GB Registered ECC DDR4-2400MHz, Up to 64GB Unbuffered ECC/Non-ECC DDR4-2400MHz; in 4 DIMM slots
- Expansion slots: 1 PCI-E 3.0 x4, M.2 Interface: PCI-E 3.0 x2 and SATA M.2
- Form Factor: 2242, 2280 M.2
- Key: M-Key
- 4 GbE LAN ports
- 12 SATA3 (6 Gbps) ports
- I/O: 1 VGA, 1 COM, TPM header
- 1 USB 3.0 (Type-A) 4 USB 2.0 (2 rear, 2 via headers)
- Intel Quick Assist Technology
- Supports 12V DC power input
- Control Board
- SMB Storage Lite