(Part N°: IOTZ-TAPNLINK-PRIMER-NB)
This evaluation tool is a complete solution to create your IoT proof-of-concept on any STM32 (Cortex-Mx) microcontroller (MCU).
With the Primer, add IoT connectivity to any MCU-based system for:
- On-site monitoring, configuration, and firmware updates from PDAs or smartphones.
- Remote monitoring and services from Cloud IoT platforms.
The TapNLink module included in the Primer, is a qualified RF implementation that offers:
- NFC Type 5 (ISO15693) dynamic tag
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Embedded NFC & BLE antennas on the module
- SWD, S3P serial protocol management
For Cloud integration, IoTize provides its open source MQTT relay, which easily interfaces with Cloud IoT service platforms. Sample implementation on AWS is included with the Primer.
TapNLink Primer can be integrated directly into your product. IoTize offers an ABS plastic casing for testing, which is resistant to water and dust.
TapNLink Primer implements by configuration only. No code to develop. No software stacks to implement. No antennas to design. It connects directly to your MCU (2 GPIO) and is configured from the free IoTize Studio software environment via your PC and a smartphone.
For pricing and availability, email email@example.com.