The XStream-SD4 is a standalone and ultra low latency H.264 streaming solution that accepts four NTSC / PAL / RS-170 composite video sources and records and streams them over 100/1.000MBit Ethernet.
This intelligent standalone video streamer is ideal for rapid deployment in demanding applications in Communications, Transportation, Mining and Energy industries.
- 4x PAL / NTSC / RS-170 composite video inputs
- 4x Real-time D1 H.264 encode at full frame rate
- Ultra Low Latency technology with video latency below 40ms
- 4 channels of audio encoding
- H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC (Part 10) encoder
- SATA support for extended local storage
- Stand-alone operation
- Standard PC/104 mechanical form factor
- Operating temperatures: 0°C to +60°C / -40°C to +85°C (extended)