The NANO 1190-C4S/-RAC4SM is the first standalone networking video recorder (NVR), specially designed for vehicle and railway application for liveview, recording and playback.
The NVR NANO series comes with a pre-installed Embedded Video Management System (VMS) software. This software can be used to make settings for recording, saving and reading the video material.
The NANO 1190-C4S/-RAC4SM supports 2x 802.3at / 4x 802.3af (max. 60W) PoE ports to connect with up to four IP cameras. Both devices can be started or shutting down via ignition (terminal 15).
- 4x PoE (RJ45 or M12) ports, 4-ch IP Camera 1.080p@120fps
- Up to 9-ch liveview / record / playback simultaneously
- Support ONVIF compliant camera
- Support Samba / NFS / FTP protocols to connect NAS
- Capability of assigning fixed IP address
- 802.3at / 820.3af (max. 60W)
- 2,5" SSD / HDD slot (removable) for optional 2,5" SATA III
- 1x GbE LAN (RJ45 or M12)
- 2x USB 2.0 Type A, 1x VGA, 1x Line-Out
- GPS receiver µBlox-M8N (optional)
- Input voltage range 9 to 36VDC
- Operating System: Embedded Video Management System (VMS)
- CE / FCC / E13 or EN50155 Tx certificated
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C