Your best choice to make your IoT chip!
IoT devices are challenging as they must incorporate sensors, wireless communication (RF), embedded memory and low-power processing. To have all these attributes working together, manufactured in volume and at low cost requires a very large array of engineering expertise and skill sets that Presto has perfected over many years for hundreds of customers.
Leveraging decades of hands-on experience of test, qualification and manufacture for high-volume production of complex, versatile devices, Presto can manage the complexity of the supply chain to take your design through all the stages to final shipping chips. With Presto’s wide expertise in RF test solutions, Sigfox, LoRa, WiSun or IoT-NB adopters can leverage a wealth of semiconductor and module production back-end services from Presto’s global network of facilities.
- Unique test expertise, including low-power processing, analog & mixed signal, RF and embedded non-volatile memory.
- Long experience in tailoring test solutions optimized for cost of test along with design for test advice.
- Purchasing: order placement, backlog management, WIP tracking
- Comprehensive range of testers plus ability to develop custom testers to deliver lowest cost of test.
- Deep knowledge of packaging, including modules, for best form-factor and cost options.
- In-house reliability and failure analysis capabilities for fast qualification cycles and rapid response to both production and field issues.
- Secure provisioning to EAL5/6+ standards for end-to-end device security through the supply chain.
- Low and high-volume, secured production environments located in Europe and Asia.
- Proprietary production management IT system to support efficient inventory management, personalisation, traceability and flexible logistics solutions.