The Andino UPS is an uninterruptible power supply that bridges short voltage drops. The goal is to allow a controlled shutdown of controllers to prevent data loss. For example, databases and applications can be closed or file systems synchronized. By eliminating batteries, the Andino UPS is 100% maintenance-free - and that for years to come. Lead-acid battery-based UPSs show their unreliability, especially in the case of the case. Andino UPS guarantees its performance even after many years of operation. Andino UPS works with 24 volts at the input and output. This makes lossy converters unnecessary. The Andino USB offers the following advantages:
• Allows controlled shutdown of industrial controllers and single board computers such as the Andino X1, Raspberry Pi.
• Works with 24 volts as input and output voltage.
• Mounting in the control cabinet on DIN rail.
• No external batteries needed. Uses supercaps.
• Power Fail signal. As TTL and dropping relay.
• Internal state can be read out via I2C.