FLC-BTM702 is a small form factor, low power and highly economic Bluetooth radio module that allows OEM to add wireless capability to their products. The module supports multiple interfaces that make it simple to design into fully certified embedded Bluetooth solutions.
With FLC’s AT+™ programming interfaces, designers can easily customize their applications to support different Bluetooth profiles, such as HS/HF, A2DP, AVRCP, SPP, and etc. The module supports Bluetooth® Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) ,BT5.0 and delivers up to 3 Mbps data rate for distances to 10M.
The module is an appropriate product for designers who want to add wireless capability to their products.
- Chip: QCC3007
- Technical standards: Fully qualified single-chip dual mode Bluetooth v5.0
- Profiles: including HS/HF, A2DP, AVRCP, SPP, and etc, deatiled profiles depends on the firmware.
- Interfaces: UART, PIO, AIO, USB2.0, SPI, PCM
- RF TX Power: 7dBm
- Antenna: On-board antenna design
- Size: 23.24mm x 11.94mm x 2.00mm
- Other features: ①Built-in V8 CVC noise reduction technology
②Optional aptX LL and aptX supports
④Support truewireless technology
⑤Integrated SBC AAC and A2DP codecs
⑥Support Stereo DAC output
- Automobile hands-free applications
- Bluetooth Car Speakers
- Bluetooth Speakers
- Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
- Cable replacements
- Bar code and RFID scanners
- Measurement and monitoring systems
- Industrial sensors and controls
- Medical devices
- Industrial PCs and laptops