Robust, Versatile and Compact Control Unit with Real-time Linux
C/C++ or IEC 61131-3 programmable
MicroControl integrates the best from the world of control systems in its µMIC.200 family for Industry 4.0
With its Automation Controller µMIC.200 MicroControl provides an innovative control system which is capable of more than a traditional industrial control unit can offer. Based on MicroControl's wealth of experience from hundreds of individual customer projects with their specific needs and requirements the µMIC solution offers everything the user may need in practice. Also, the requirements of Industry 4.0 are met as the control unit can easily be integrated into existing IT structures.
• 2 Ethernet interfaces
• 2 CAN interfaces (isolated)
• 2 x RS-232 (isolated)
• Cortex-A8 CPU with 1 GHz frequency
• 4 GByte Flash and 512 MByte DDR3 RAM
• FRAM memory (battery-free)
• Memory extension via microSD card
• Operating temperature range -40 °C ... + 85 °C
• Power supply voltage 9...36 V DC
• DIN rail mouting TS35
• Metal casing
Advantage in structure: Two boards perfectly matched. CPU board and high performance standard board or alternatively a CPU board and a customer-specific board.