Protocol Converter for all devices with a serial interface
The DIN rail protocol converters from the UNIGATE CL series have a serial interface for connecting automation components and other devices with all common fieldbuses and Industrial Ethernet standards. Terminal devices are connected via RS232, RS485, and RS422 interfaces. The communication between the serial side and the bus optionally takes place by means of standard protocols such as Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU (Master or Slave), and 3964 (R) RK512, or via DIN measurement bus or DIN 19244. UNIGATE CL protocol converters are available for a wide range of protocols. In addition to Modbus TCP and RS-based protocols such as Modbus RTU and Modbus ASCII, Deutschmann offer devices for Profibus, MPI, DeviceNET, ASi, CANopen, LonWorks, Modbus TCP, EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP, Ethernet TCP/IP, PROFINET, etc. The PROFINET models comply with the PROFINET V.2.25 specification. Deutschmann offer to fit UNIGATE CL converters – just like all UNIGATE products – with OEM brand labels.
Advantage Deutschmann - This speaks for UNIGATE CL
• Available for the most fieldbus and Industrial Ethernet versions
• RS232, RS485- and RS422 interfaces are on Board
• Same design on the serial side in all bus versions
• The fieldbus or Ethernet side meets the standards, respectively the standard market models.
• SSI protocol is supported e.g. for encoder
• Built-in isolation on the bus side, optionally on the serial side
• Configuration of the module via configuration tool WINGATE
• Free programming with PROTOCOL DEVELOPER (Deutschmann Script language)
• No adjustment of the device firmware needed
• Additional debug interface on board
• Modern, slim, DIN rail
• Same Dimensions in all bus variants
• Brand labeling, pre-configured according to the customer
• Wide voltage range from 10 to 33 VDC
• When using the RS485 interface, multiple terminal devices can be used on a PROTOCOL CONVERTER (e.g. Modbus RTU).