Helix Chassis brings together software, technologies, tools, and services to help automotive manufacturers unify and simplify the software systems within vehicles and help manage their connectivity to IoT. It incorporates all of the components needed to define and integrate systems for controlling the entertainment, navigation, drivetrain, safety, and connectivity systems throughout smart cars and other connected vehicles.
Based on its proven history of delivering software for devices subject to the highest standards of safety, security, and performance, with Helix Chassis Wind River is proud to introduce Wind River Helix Drive and Wind River Helix Cockpit.
Wind River Helix Cockpit
Wind River Helix Cockpit is a Linux-based, GENIVI®-compatible environment for IVI, telematics, and digital cluster systems.
- Reduces overall development costs, minimizes project risks, and shortens project timelines
- Leverages leading-edge open source innovations
- Provides a comprehensive build system and development tools
Wind River Helix Drive
Wind River Helix Drive offers auto manufacturers and their Tier 1 suppliers an ISO 26262–certifiable software platform for pioneering advanced driver assist systems (ADAS) and autonomous vehicle innovations.
- Enables you to quickly build highly secure and reliable controls and systems for automotive safety-critical applications
- Safely consolidates applications onto a single hardware platform
- Prevents risks from malicious code through secure boot and other layered security features
Wind River Helix Carsync
Wind River® Helix™ CarSync is an intelligent over-the-air (OTA) software, firmware, and data management platform that enables auto manufacturers to maintain the integrity of embedded systems while reducing costs across the lifecycle of the connected vehicle.