ICterra is competent in complex, safety-critical AVIONICS software development activities, which are fully compliant with the RTCA DO-178C standard for the military and aerospace industries.
Our technology competencies within AVIONICS software development domain are;
- Model-based Development
- Design and code development according to software DAL Level constraints
- GHS Integrity 178 is used as the real-time operating system, which is based on modern multicore processors
- Mil-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 data bus
- UDP, TCP and RS- 422 protocols
- IEEE-754 (IEEE Standard for FloatingPoint Arithmetic)
- Complex hardware Tests: experience in bootloader development and test software develop ments such as RC test, Interrupt check, NVRAM checksum test, PLL test, DDR RAM test, DSP test, Flash test
ICterra provides Software Independent Verification & Validation, and Coverage Analysis services to ensure the highest level of quality for safety-critical projects.
Software Independent Verification & Validation, and Coverage Analysis services are provided in accordance with RTCA DO-178C standard.
- Functional Test
- All Requirements
- Normal Range Tests
- «Sunny Day» conditions
- Robustness Tests
- «Rainy Day» conditions
- Structural Coverage Analysis
- Cover all code