miTrack-Q is an advanced tracking/telemetry device for stationary and mobile data monitoring and tracking demands.
Remote sensor measurement, remote logging, driver identification, OBD-II or CanBus connection are some features making the family the best choice for advanced tracking/telemetry applications.
- Cortex M3 32Bit High Performance CPU
- GSM Module
- GPRS Class 10
- GSM Antenna Internal
- GPS Antenna Internal Passive
- 4 x Digital Inputs
- 36V Tolerant
- 1 x Digital output
- Open Collector, 40V Tolerant, 500mA max.
- Analog Inputs (0-10V or 4-20mA)
- 1 X RS232, 1 X RS485, 1 X CAN, ModBUS
- 8Mbit Flash
- 3 LEDs
- 9-36 V DC, 1W Average.
- Battery Pack Li-Ion 900mAH (optional)
- 3D Accelerometer with wake up function
- ABS Plastic enclosure, 90mm X 60mm X 22mm
- IoT, M2M and Industry 4.0
- Vehicle tracking
- Telemetry systems
- Fleet management
- Digitization of travel books
- Remote reading Tachographs (Tachograph Remote Download)