The Time Attendance / Access Control Device MCR08 GSM is ideally suited for cloud based time recording / attendance systems. Via the Ethernet interface, the device can be connected directly to the LAN network or alternatively via the GSM module to the GPRS network (HTTP web cloud server or a TCP / IP connection). The collected data is sent directly to the cloud server. Since the device has 2 relay outputs, this time recording device can also be used for access control.
Individual displays can be realized via the touch display, including data returned by the server in response to a request, such as an individual greeting, hourly account display etc. The software can be extended to allow interactive bilateral communication. For example, if an employee does not have the RFID card with them, it is possible to use a PIN, which is obtained from the central office, to record the working time or get access.
If for some reason no server connection can be established temporarily, the device can also be operated offline. All actions will be stored on the internal SD card and immediately sent to the central system as soon as a connection is established.
Many companies are constantly employing personnel outside the company at various locations. Most companies ask their workforce to write down the working hours manually. The data is later entered manually into the system very time-consuming. With the time recording terminal MCR08 GSM, the workforce can record the working hours from anywhere as easily as they can do it in the office. No long lists need to be maintained and later entered time consuming.
- 4.3" TFT Color LCD with Touch Screen
- ISO14443A/B Contactless Interface
- Real Audio & Buzzer Support
- LEDs for Visual Indication
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- 2xRS232 Communication
- MDB Slave Interface
- RS485 Communication
- 2xRelay Output with NO & NC
- 4xDigital Opto-Isolated Input
- 10Mbps Ethernet Connectivity
- Up to 8M internal Flash
- Up to 4GB SD/MMC Flash
- FRAM Memory Support
- RTC with Battery
- Capacitive Touch Button Support
- GPRS/GSM Modem
- Supplied with Frame Mount / Enclosure
- Mobile time tracking on the building sites
- Flexible time recording at craft businesses
- Location-independent time recording during trainings / seminars
- Time registration at trade fairs / exhibitions
- Time tracking for employees who are constantly employed at different locations
- Cloud-based centralization of timekeeping for companies with different locations
- Digital cloud based working time recording with RFID technology
- Time recording and access control with one device
- Remote access control