Venus is a rugged, single board computer featuring the Intel Skylake and Apollo Lake 6th and 7th Generation processors in an extended "3.5-inch" form factor. Venus offers a wide range of I/O plus data acquisition functionality, meeting the majority of today’s connectivity requirements.
Based on the "Skylake" and "Kaby Lake" 6th and 7th generation Core i7/i5 U series processors with PassMark ratings up to 4800, Venus offers the highest available CPU performance in a small form factor rugged SBC with modest power consumption. It incorporates a full suite of rugged features such as soldered memory, latching connectors, a thicker PCB, and true -40/+85ºC operating temperature, making it suitable for the most demanding vehicle applications. High I/O density, multiple expansion sockets, rugged design, modest power consumption of 14W, and wide temperature operation combine to make Venus an extremely attractive option for applications requiring high CPU performance or ruggedness.
- "Skylake" i7-6600U 2.6GHz / i5-6300U 2.4GHz, 2 cores 4 threads or "Kaby Lake" i5-7600U 3.5GHz, 4 cores 4 threads
- Up to 20GB: 4GB memory down + socket for 4/8/16GB DDR4-2133 SODIMM / RSODIMM
- 3 independent displays: HDMI, VGA, and LVDS, max resolution 4096 x 2304
- 4x 2.0 USB on latching connectors
- 4x 3.0 USB using Intel standard pin headers
- 4x multi-protocal serial RS-232/422/485
- 3 SATA interfaces:SATA DOM; Standard SATA connector mSATA supported in one MiniCard socket
- TPM Module
- "3.5 inch" form factor: 5.75" x 4.0" / 146 x 102mm
- Board expansion option over OneBank PCIe/104 and PCI-104 connector
- -40° to +85C° target range
For more information: http://www.diamondsystems.com/products/venus