The Perfect Tool to Validating Contactless Interface Implementation already in their Design State
• Helps to optimize the integration of NFC modules & the design of NFC antennas
• Measures magnetic field strength and reader sensitivity
• Ingenious Visualization of the magnetic field in 2D & 3D
• Simulates contactless cards and tags
• Traces contactless communication
•Supports NFC Forum, EMVCo, ISO/IEC 14443, ISO/IEC 18092 and NFC-V standards
Design Validation Center is the software application of COMPRION's modular solution designed especially for the development of the contactless interface of NFC-enabled (mobile) devices as well as for contactless smart cards and tags.
Door handles of cars, contactless readers, contactless cards, wearables and many other form factors equipped with NFC technology can be examined, before entering the market. It offers a wide range of magnetic field analysis options, as for example vector field measurement and reader sensitivity.
Main Use Cases are:
• Analyze NFC fields
• Optimize the performance of integrated NFC antennas
• Development/debugging of
-Contactless frontends (CLFs)
• Interoperability testing of contactless interfaces
• Quality Assurance