ClarinoxWiFi is the Clarinox implementation of Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi direct and WLAN. ClarinoxWiFi protocol stack is a multi-mode, multi-role Wi-Fi stack that has the ability to run simultaneously with other Clarinox Supported technologies such as Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth Low Energy (Smart) and MESH. ClarinoxWiFi is available across a wide variety of platforms and RTOS. It is also the only protocol stack which supports WPA Enterprise across multiple RTOS/MCU.
The ClarinoxWiFi Protocol Stack Features
- Supports AP, STA and P2P modes
- Supports multiple simultaneous roles
- ClarinoxSoftFrame architecture isolates application from lower layers; can be used with any OS and TCP/IP stack
- Supports a wide range of embedded platforms
- Enables single and multi-threaded applications
- Exposes blocking and non-blocking API calls
- Built-in protocol analysis tool enables faster debugging
- Extensive driver-level API for management and configuration of wireless links and networks
- Suitable for applications in infotainment, data transfer, navigation, video streaming and health & medical devices.