AVETO – The toolchain
AVETO is a validation toolchain, designed for the automotive area. AVETO supports the validation of multi sensor systems. The complete development toolchain includes the recording and play back of data, a development framework and visualization opportunities.
Data recorder .rec
The AVETO.rec software records raw data from sensors and ECUs in the vehicle. The software is focused on high-bandwidth sensor raw data - e.g. cameras and radars - and associated bus data - e.g. Automotive Ethernet, CAN / CAN_FD, FlexRAY ™.
The software is designed for demanding logging solutions in the Multi-Gigabit range, that is essential for the latest generation of driver assistance systems and autonomous functions.
• 1 GByte/s (8 GBit /s) continuous recording
• Operation via web interface
• Time stamp precision with an accuracy of approx. 10 μs/s and use of GPS
• Time synchronization over Ethernet (IEEE1588 IEEE 802.1AS-2011)
• Data integrity monitoring - support for ISO26262-8: 2011
• Robust system by matching software and hardware from one source
• BRICK hardware platform designed for the operation on test drives
• Interfaces for CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRAY ™, Ethernet, and FAS (ADAS) sensors
• Integration into customer visualizations
• Integration of the recordings in third-party software via API/ADTF filter