Box PC based on eNUCTM form factor on SMARC 2.0 modules from congatec
The TeNUC-100 from Technagon is an innovative, extremely flexible eNUC™ Box PC with Intel® Atom™, Celeron® and Pentium® processors (codename Apollo Lake). It is designed as a modular IoT gateway and supports a flexible set of wireless interfaces.
- Intel® Atom™, Celeron® and Pentium® processors (codename Apollo Lake) on SMARC 2.0 modules from congatec
- Scalable and modular design, including housing – hence extremely versatile and flexible application
- Dual standard support for eNUC™ form factor and SMARC modules
- Fanless | maintenance-free | long-term availability | battery-free | SuperCap for RTC
- Supports industrial (0 °C to 50 °C) or extended temperature range (-20 °C to +70 °C)
- 2 Ethernet ports | 2 Mini-PCIe slots
- Feature connector for custom expansions
- Direct boot upon delivery thanks to pre-configured Linux software package (pre-configured Microsoft Windows also available for order)
- Custom-specific carrier boards and IoT gateway software development on project basis
This maintenance-free, innovative eNUC Box PC is an extremely compact, space-saving standard solution that provides flexible, configurable functionality and is therefore suitable for a wide range of applications. With housing variants for wall, DIN rail and VESA mounting as well as an outdoor-rated IP54 housing option, various application scenarios in the industrial (0 °C to 50 °C) and extended temperature ranges (-20 °C to +70 °C) are supported. The modular design featuring the latest eNUC and SMARC 2.0 technology along with the housing options guarantee simple and fast adaptation of the TeNUC-100 system to application-specific requirements. The highly compact eNUC form factor stands out in commercial as well as industrial applications. Even accessing and managing the system and its hardware components remotely is no problem. This predestines the new TeNUC-100 for use in a wide variety of IoT, M2M and Industry 4.0 applications. In addition to two standard Ethernet interfaces enabling horizontal or vertical system integration via separate networks, a number of wireless interfaces are also supported. In IoT applications, the new TeNUC-100 systems can be connected to central cloud servers via LTE or 3G / 4G mobile interfaces and / or used as IoT gateways for a wide variety of wireless sensor networks. The TeNUC-100, equipped with 2 antenna connectors as standard, provides two flexible Mini-PCIe slots for the connection of expansion modules for various wireless standards. The system can support two antennas for each of these modules to ensure the highest radio quality. By choosing a suitable SMARC 2.0 module, there is also the option of a third radio interface with two antennas, as the SMARC 2.0 standard supports native radio interfaces directly on the module. Other standards can also be integrated via custom-designed carrier boards. The low power consumption, longevity, excellent graphics and computing power of the new Intel® Atom™, Celeron® and Pentium® processors (codename Apollo Lake), as well as the suitability for use in harsh environments and full scalability, are all factors that speak for the cost-effective TeNUC-100.