The Trenz Electronic TE0841 is a FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU35/KU40, 2 banks of 512 MByte (16 bit width) DDR4, 32 MByte QSPI Flash for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU35 or KU40
- Rugged for industrial application
- Size: 40 x 50 mm
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- Commercial and industrial temperature range available
- 2 banks of 512 MByte, 16 bit wide DDR4
- 256 MBit (32 MByte) SPI Boot Flash
- B2B Connectors: 3 x Razor Beam, total 260 terminals
- User I/O: HR 56, HP 84
- Serial transceiver: GTH 8 lanes (all)
- GT clock inputs: 2
- Si5338 - 4 output PLL, GT and PL clocks
- 200 MHz LVDS oscillator
- All power supplies on board, single supply operation supported.
- User defined IO-Bank power
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity.
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.