NetPower (Distributor: KAMAKA) is a U.S. based high-performance DC/DC power module supplier. For nearly two decades, NetPower has been serving industrial, IT, aircraft, vessel, railway, vehicle and other applications with its multiple series of DC/DC converters. These rugged DC/DC converters are designed with patented technologies to ensure their market-leading electrical and thermal performance and high reliability.
With the input voltage from 9V to 400V, output voltage from 3.3V to 56V, these rugged converters deliver 25W to 1000W output power in industry standard thirty-second brick, sixteenth brick, eighth brick, quarter brick, half brick, and full brick encapsulated packages.
- Synchronous rectification for high efficiency
- Output remote sense
- Fixed-frequency operation
- Parallel operation on high power models
- Protection against output over-voltage, over-current, short circuit, and module over-temperature
- Operating temperature -40°C (-55°C available) to +100°C case temperature.
- Encapsulated with conventional or flanged baseplate
- Comply with IEC 60950-1 2nd edition
- Qualified to IPC-9592, MIL-STD-810
- Aircraft, vessel, and vehicle
- Railway systems
- Industrial products
- IT equipment
Other products from
NetPower - Rugged DC/C Converters is assigned to following product groups:
- Components (349)
- Modules (746)
- Systems for various applications (334)