- High bandwidth – Read and Write at 52MB/sec
- Quad I/O with the use of dual purpose pins to maintain a low pin count
- Operates in both standard, single SPI mode and high speed quad SPI mode Fast quad Read and Write with quad address input and quad I/O
- Intended for next generation RAID controllers, server system logs, storage device buffers, and embedded system data and program memory
- Data is non-volatile with retention greater than 20 years
- Automatic data protection on power loss
- Unlimited write endurance
- Low-current sleep mode
- Dual 3.3v VDD / 1.8v VDDQ power supply
- Tamper Detect function will detect possible data modification from outside magnetic fields.
- Quad Peripheral Interface (QPI) mode is supported to enhance system performance for Execute in Place (XIP) operation.
- MSL Level 3.
The MR10Q010 is the ideal memory solution for applications that must store and retrieve data and programs quickly using a small number of pins, low power, and the space saving 16-pin SOIC package. The four I/O’s in Quad SPI mode allow very fast reads and writes, making it an attractive alternative to conventional parallel data bus interfaces in next generation RAID controllers, server system logs, storage device buffers, and embedded system data and program memory.
Using Everspin’s patented MRAM technology, both reads and writes can occur randomly in memory with no delay between writes.
Standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), Quad SPI and Quad Peripheral Interface (QPI) modes are supported at a clock rate up to 104MHz. XIP operation is supported for Read commands in all three modes.
The MR10Q010 Quad SPI MRAM is organized as 131,072 words of 8 bits.