Analog Discovery 2 is the most affordable all-in-one instrument with the performance required for real engineering challenges. Makers and hobbyists can debug embedded systems, electronics, robotics or sensors with the free and easy to use software. Engineers and designers can perform automated testing & control with LabVIEW and Python drivers. Connect Analog Discovery 2 to any PC (Mac, Linux, or Windows) over high-speed USB.
- Two-channel USB digital oscilloscope (14-bit, 100Msample/sec)
- Two-channel arbitrary function generator
- Stereo audio amplifier to drive external headphones or speakers with replicated AWG signals
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS, 100Msample/sec)
- 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100Msample/sec)
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O including buttons, switches, and LEDs – perfect for logic training applications
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
- Data logger
- Network analyzer – Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz
- Spectrum Analyzer – power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
- Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V)
Waveforms 2015 is the newest release of our powerful multi-instrument software application. Like the previous version of Waveforms, it seamlessly connects to our USB portable oscilloscope, logic analyzer, and function generator products such as Electronics Explorer and both versions of the Analog Discovery, adding full Mac OS X and Linux support. This software, coupled with the hardware instrumentation, brings a powerful suite of instruments to enable analog and digital design on your personal computer. Designed with a clean, easy to use graphical interface for each instrument, Waveforms 2015 makes it easy to acquire, visualize, store, analyze, produce and reuse analog and digital signals.