Our TravelScope series digital storage oscilloscope (DSO) offloads the carry burden of a travelling engineer and leads the trend of the mobility and portability to be the best "portable laboratory".
The TravelScope oscilloscope has:
- the best hardware specifications among the world’s PC-based/USB powered only oscilloscopes: its slim, light yet powerful design comes equipped with a 1GS/s real-time sampling rate, 200MHz bandwidth, 64M memory depth, various advanced triggering functions, dual-channel function generator, and is USB powered and plug-and-play. Compared to current PC-based/USB powered oscilloscopes available worldwide, the TravelScope has the most complete features with the most memory buffer yet most power saving with the smallest figure to carry.
- Complete advanced trigger functions: video trigger, width trigger, runt trigger, logic trigger, setup hold trigger, B-trigger, sequence protocol triggering, etc., are all functions found only in the high-end standalone oscilloscopes. Trigger coupling mode provides: DC, high-frequency rejection, low-frequency rejection, noise rejection, etc.
- The SDK package provides: VISA interface support and can be used by the LabVIEW or MATLAB software.
- Optimal expandability: Users can stack 2 to 6 TravelScopes to expand measurement channels from 2 channels to 4 to 12 channels, making it capable of measuring even more signals than the 4-channel oscilloscopes currently on the market. Combine it with the TravelLogic logic analyzer to transform into a mixed-signal generator to simultaneously observe analog and digital waveforms.
- Multi-language design: Support Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, French, Spanish and even Russian for communication beyond borders.
- Safe, environmentally friendly and stylish: covered in aluminum casing with a black rubber sleeve, it is safe and environmentally friendly.
- Value-added benefits: the FFT function makes the TravelScope not just a time domain measuring instrument but also a frequency domain spectrum analyzerthat display the full spectrum of the signal. The dual-channel function generator is able to output continuous signals and modulation signals as well as scan signals and pulse groups. It can also be used for various purposes such as education, oscilloscope trigger validation, demonstration and/or analog power quality analysis. In addition, the wide vertical offset range allows users easily observe the transient of the rising signal; this feature is highly favorable for designers of switching power supply circuits. The TravelScope's long record length of 64M sample points improves the analysis capability for the serial buses far beyond its peer DOS products on the market. The TravelScope, being PC-based, is able to store as many waveform files as the hard disk allows, so that the waveform information can be easily analyzed, shared and presented. The TravelScope also has a data logger function to record the long waveform that lasts several hours or even days.
The TravelScope is not just an oscilloscope but also a serial bus analyzer, data logger, spectrum analyzer, function generator, and can even be transformed into a mixed-signal oscilloscope. It is handy but robust and definitely offers an excellent value for the money: a true symbol of “INNOVALUE” Made-in-Taiwan quality good.