The comprehensive engineering toolkit
„Software Engineering goes Automation“ brings the most modern techniques and methods of soft-ware development into the automation industry.
The IEC 61131-3 standard programming tool logi.CAD 3, offers a fully-fledged application lifecycle management system given its connection to source code management, quality assurance & review tools and systems as well as its seamless integration into continuous integration & test environ-ments.
The Eclipse framework and the usage of open source components guarantee long lasting use. The logi.CAD 3 engineering environment is equipped with the most modern editors for ST and FBD with helpful wizards supporting the programming of complex applications.
- Editors for structured text (ST), function block diagram (FBD)
- Seamless integration of own C-code
- Possibility to integrate diverse engineering environments (AutomationML)
- Multi-platform capability (Windows®, Linux, Mac OS®)
- Source code management with Git, SVN etc.
- Quality assurance with Gerrit
- Online value display
- IoT & M2M interfaces
- Integration into continuous integration & test environments (e.g. Jenkins)
- Connection to application lifecycle management (ALM) tools (e.g. Jira)