The ULTRA Line CPU Module BORA Xpress with the Processor Xilinx „Zynq“ XC7Z015/XC7Z030
BORA Xpress, the Module from DAVE Embedded Systems with Dual Cortex-A9 + FPGA, is based on the actual Xilinx „Zynq“ XC7Z015/XC7Z030 application processor. Thanks to BORA Xpress customers can save time and resources by using the compact solution, which combines CPU and FPGA. This simplifies the development of a base board substatially. With the Zynq processor applications in very different areas are possible, where the high power and the small outline (85 mm x 50 mm) are mandadory. BORA Xpress provides with the Dual-Core Cortex-A9 and the FPGA together with numerous high speed I/Os (up to 5 GHz) a high computational power. On the other side the user can add with the on chip Artix-7 FPGA a lot of functions without sacrifying power. In addition the use of the FPGA with a wide input range from 1,2V to 3,3V offers the customer more flexibility, simplicity and cost effectiveness in his project. And also DAVE Embedded Systems has integrated within BORA Xpress internal power supervision and power good signal, which gives the customer a higher level of security and reliability. The strong integration of the ARM based computing unit and the on-chip programable logic allows the developer to add nearly every preipheral or specific accelerator and so speed up the system performance and meet better the demands of specific applications.
- Very high computing power by Dual- Core Cortex-A9 processor with 1GHz
- DDR3 RAM up to 1 GB for memory consuming applications
- Memory variability: On-board NOR- and NAND-Flash
- Wide range for power supply from 2.8V to 4.5V
- High mechanical stability up to 100G by connectors with 3x140pins
- PCI express interface via FPGA
- Simplified base board thanks to numerous on-board interfaces: Dual CAN, USB, 2x GB Ethernet, PCIe, SATA
- High precision timing application possible by on-board 5ppm Real-Time-Clock
Although available is the ULTRAline CPU module BORA wiht the processor Xilinx „Zynq“ XC7Z010 / XC7Z020 without PCI express Interface.