The TA Simulator allows a highly performant simulation and evaluation of your system on abstract, as well as on different granularity levels. The simulation and the evaluation is complemented by friendly graphical and interactive representation of results. The TA Simulator provides the possibility to evaluate system timing and performance behavior at all stages of the development process. This starts with the early design phase of the software, without any costly or even non-available hardware, right to the comparison of implementation alternatives. Moreover, the TA Simulator supports the use of abstract, user-designed or semiconductor processors, developed by TA in cooperation with semiconductor suppliers. In addition, the TA Simulator provides the simulation of an application software with the use of vendor specific multi-core and single-core operating systems.
TA Simulator usage
- In-depth evaluation of system and components timing behavior, as well as resource consumption
- Evaluating hardware resource consumption of the application software and the operating system
- Performance analysis and evaluation of different hardware platforms and software designs
- Interference and cause-effect analysis
- Validation and comparison of design decisions in an early phase of the development process