uSSH Secure Server
Portable ANSI C SSH embedded server and client for interactive shell and tunneled TCP/IP security layer.
Implement secure interactive shell and SSH tunneled application functions using the uSSH solution. Secure telnet replacement is just the beginning. uSSH provides a flexible TCP/IP security layer for existing and new applications using the built-in command dispatcher. Easy to integrate with run-time environment using RTOS integration features.
The uSSH SDK can be complied for a range of processors and platforms, and comes equipped with utilities and toolkits to manage user accounts and private keys. Build options include tailored asymmetric and symmetric crypto suite, login banner, account access control and other features. The compact uSSH protocols and fully integrated math and crypto library can be tailored to a very compact memory footprint under 50K on a typical Cortex-M3 flash MCU.
Take advantage of SSH security architecture and accelerate your time to market with the uSSH SDK.
- Standards based SSH 2.0 interoperates with GUI and command line SSH clients
- Flexible command dispatch to implement any secure client server application
- Built-in starter shell extensible for application specific commands. For non-interactive applications no shell is needed
- Authenticates with user name and protected password
- Access control feature supports Technician, Supervisor, Factory levels
- Configurable DSS and RSA asymmetric session support with private key generator utility
- Configurable crypto with 3DES, AES and Blowfish support
- Portable ANSI-C SDK with small footprint ported to ARM, Cortex-M3, x86
- Integrated memory management
- RTOS integrated using simple task launcher
- SCP secure copy integrated with embedded file system
- Rate Control DOS hardening control