IS-LR510 series is a carrier-class radio that belongs to the ISON iLink Series and supports 4.9 to 5.9 GHz frequency range. The Radio complies with Universal, FCC/IC, MII, WPC & FCC regulations with a factory default of 5.8 GHz FCC/IC. IS-LR510 series delivers up to 10 Mbps throughput and up to 2xE1s/ T1s over an extended range.
- Up to 44 km / 11 miles with 10 Mbps Ethernet net throughput and 8xE1s/T1s Native TDM interfaces
- Regular range 40 km / 25 miles and up to 120 km / 75 miles with high gain antenna
- Telco-grade, extremely robust in harsh conditions
- Supports intra-site and inter-site synchronization to maximize capacity
- Adaptive asymmetric throughput – dynamic allocation between uplink and downlink
Advanced OFDM & MIMO technologies for operation in nLOS/NLOS and dense radio environments