Codasip CodeSpace is a fully integrated IDE for Codix Cores and processors created by Codasip Studio.
CodeSpace expands the capabilities of the standard development tools provided with all cores to deliver advanced profiling, debugging (including in-circuit), multicore simulation ad SDK management.
Based on industry standards such as Eclipse, LLVM, and GNU tools it is easy to expand and fits well into existing software development workflows.
Standard development environment includes:
- C/C++ LLVM Compiler
- C/C++ Libraries (Newlib, and uClibc)
- Assembler, linker, disassembler
- Multi-core capable debugger
- Advanced software profiler
- Instruction and cycle accurate simulators
- UVM and SystemC verification environment