Elatec’s TWN4 family of transponder readers and writers allows users to read and write to almost any 125kHz / 134.2kHz and 13.56MHz tags and/or labels – it supports all major transponders from various suppliers like ATMEL, EM, ST, NXP, TI, HID, LEGIC, etc. and ISO standards like ISO14443A/B (T=CL), ISO15693, ISO18092 / ECMA-340 (NFC).
The TWN4 MultiTech Nano is designed for integration into machines or other devices. It can be connected to an external antenna through printed circuit board. The powerful hardware allows the extension of supported transponders to meet your individual request.
- Powerful SDK for writing apps which are executed directly on the reader
- Infield updateable
- Onboard 18kB flash storage, e.g. for storing user accessible non-volatile data
- Edge plated pads for surface mounting (C0) allows easy and reliable PCB mounting & connector option (THT) (C1)
- Compliance to EMV contactless protocol specification V2.32)
- Direct chip-commands support
- Supports multiple SAMs (Secure Access Modules)
- CCID and PC/SC 2.01)
USB, 2 x Serial (logic level), I²C, SPI2), Clock/Data3), Wiegand3), 1-Wire2), CAN2)
- 8 GPIOs
- 3D Model (STEP) on request