Embedded Mixed-Signal Senser HUB ASIC
Intended for use in various industrial applications where low power consumption, remote deployment, reduced production costs and short time-to-market are important. The solution includes a low power implementation of an ARM™ Cortex-M4 & PIC microcontrollers, sensor interface AFE (analog-front-end), memory and industrial communication interfaces such as FOUNDATION fieldbus, Profibus and HART.
- multiple integrated 12 bit DACs for actuator control
- Integrated 14 bit low-power SAR ADCs, coupled to a switch that allows up to 16 separate sensors to be independently interrogated
- A variety of interfaces to on-board circuit elements (multiple SPI, UART,I2C and Parallel)
- Temperature sensor for measurement of on-chip temperature.
- Custom PWM
- High-performance Op amps, Analog switches/muxes
- Clock gating of logic and power gating of RAM and ROM
- Designed to run off 2.7 and operate from a 4-20mA control loop
- Low power design: 160 uW/MHz