Based on 5th Gen. Intel® Core™ i5-5350U (2.9GHz) / i3-5010U (2.1GHz) or Celeron® 3765U (1.9GHz) Dual Core processor, RCO-3000 series is an extreme features integration, outstanding system performance, versatile I/O connections, and rugged reliability fanless embedded systems. It offers modularize expansion I/O, rich connectivity interfaces, wide range (9~48V) DC power input, and high reliability even operating in temperature extremes (-40°C~+70°C).
Featuring with completely cable-less designed, high functional, one-piece housing design, and anti-vibration, RCO-3000 series are ruggedized systems that can operate in harsh environments and easy to install and maintain. A build in over voltage protection (OVP), over current protection (OCP), reverse protection, and wide range DC power input makes RCO-3000 series are safety system for all industrial applications.
- Intel® Core™ Processor i5-5350U, up to 2.9GHz / i3-5010U, 2.1GHz or Celeron® 3765U, 1.9GHz
- 1x 204-pin DDR3L SODIMM. Max up to 8GB
- Triple independent display supported by 1x DVI-I and 1x DisplayPort
- 2x Intel® GbE supporting Wake-on-LAN and PXE
- 2x 2.5” SATA HDD bay and 2x mSATA supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- 2x Full-size mini PCIe for communication or expansion modules, 2x SIM socket
- 4x RS-232/422/485, 2x USB 3.0, 6x USB 2.0
- 4x DI + 4x DO with Isolation
- 1x Universal Bracket (For mini PCIe application)
- 9 to 48VDC wide range power input supporting AT/ATX mode
-25°C to 70°C extended operating temperature