MS-9A59 Palm-Size Ultra Low-Power Fanless Embedded Box PC, Anti-Vibration & Shockproof with Intel® Braswell N3160 SoC Platform
MSI released MS-9A59 a new palm-size industrial BOX PC. The fanless embedded BOX PC comes with the Braswell platform, satisfying different applications that require high-performance and low-power computing kernel.
It supports 4 independent displays, versatile DC input of 12V Jack or optional Phoenix pluggable with latch, 1 half-size Mini-PCIe expansion slot, rich I/O of 4 LAN (w/ 2 optional), 4 USB and 2 or 4 COM ports, offering the flexibility for machine builder and system integrators to build systems for automation, digital signage, IoT gateway, kiosk, POS and bus or in-vehicle applications.
Key Features :
• Ultra low power with fanless design
• Support Onboard 2GB DDR3L memory
• Support 2 or 3 independent displays with HDMI, VGA, and DVI-I/LVDS(Optional)
• Support 16-bit GPIO (8*GPI; 8*GPO)
• Support 1 Intel® GbE LAN, 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 and 2 COM ports
• Support Flexible DC-in 12V input
• Anti-Vibration & Shockproof Design
For more details, please see http://ipc.msi.com/product/pages/ipc/MS-9A59.html