Easics is a System-on-Chip design company, targeting designs in both FPGA and digital & mixed-signal ASIC technology.
Easics designs reliable and scalable, high-performance and low-power embedded systems for leading product companies, active in the following markets:
- healthcare & medical devices
- vision / imaging & image sensors
- wireless & wired connectivity
- measurement equipment.
- semiconductor companies
- analog / mixed-signal IC design houses.
Some of our customers are NXP Semiconductors, CMOSIS, TOMRA Sorting, Cochlear, Keysight / Agilent, Agfa HealthCare, ESA (European Space Agency), Xenics, ICsense,...
Easics was founded in 1991. It is an independent company that is entirely privately owned.
- Economical & technical feasibility, requirements engineering and system architecture for FPGAs and ASICs
- Unique design and verification methodology to create scalable designs supporting future-proof product roadmaps
- Hardware/Software co-design, modeling and verification using SystemC, C++, C, VHDL, Verilog, Matlab, Python,...
- Using industry-standard EDA tools: Synopsys, Mentor Graphics, Cadence, MathWorks, Xilinx, Altera and Altium
- Complemented with Easics' innovative EDA tools for hardware/software co-design (automated register map and software driver generation), verification and low-power optimization
- Reliable systems design for critical applications and functional safety
- Multi-processor system design
- Embedded software and embedded Linux design
- Design for ultra-low power consumption
- Radiation-hardened design for space, medical and scientific applications
- Domain-specific system & application know-how includes real-time image & video processing, high-speed DSP, high-speed connectivity, wireless baseband for radios, RFID
- Technology-independent FPGA design and verification: Altera, Xilinx,...
- Foundry-independent ASIC design and verification, experience with various major and smaller foundries, supporting technology nodes from 0.35µm till 28nm
- Strong active partnerships with complementary design and manufacturing companies
- Project-based FPGA design services
- Project-based digital & mixed-signal ASIC design services
- Partner or subcontractor in funded R&D-projects
- IP Licensing
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Easics NV offers you products from these product groups:
Active electronic components (351)
- Microprocessors (92)
- Microcontrollers (87)
- Digital signal processors (34)
- Programmable chips (37)
- Bus controllers (81)
- Power supply ICs (78)
- Active electronic components (351)
- Modules (767)
- M2M/Connectivity (370)
- Components (365)
- Hardware (340)
- Software for hardware design (54)
- Software for hardware/software codesign (70)
- Test and verification software (134)
- Software for software design (194)
- Methods and tools for secure embedded systems (135)
- system software (404)
- Training (193)
- Trade media and communication services (44)
- System development (424)