GE's Automation & Controls
GE is a leading provider of automation and controls technology and services for power generation, distribution and adjacent applications across industry.
GE’s differentiated Industrial Internet solutions enable customers to optimize equipment performance and ensure reliable and efficient operations by connecting their machines, data, insights and people for better, faster, safer and more reliable performance.
Automation & Controls from GE is a dedicated team that includes some of the best minds in automation capable of solving our customers’ toughest challenges.
As an experienced high-performance technology company and a global provider of hardware, services, and expertise in automation and embedded computing, Automation & Controls offers a unique foundation of agile and reliable technology providing customers a sustainable advantage in the industries they serve.
GE ‘s Automation & Controls European subsidiary located in Augsburg, Germany offers:
- Highly customized Solutions, Services and solid expertise capabilities tailored to the European industry market’s most unique requirements
- GE Rugged COM Express embedded modules for durability and performance in harsh industrial environments
- Industrial PCs for today connected industries
- Custom Designed Industrial PCs for the most demanding applications
- Outcome optimizing controllers that integrate Industrial Internet functionalities (IICS)
- Secure Industrial Internet Connectivity
For more information, visit our website www.geautomation.com.
GE AUTOMATION & CONTROLS offers you products from these product groups:
- Modules (404)
- M2M/Connectivity (190)
- Hardware devices and modules for secure embedded systems (69)
- Systems for various applications (214)
system software (264)
- Runtime environments (39)
- Communication software (65)
- Remote device management software (48)
- Other application software (93)
- Operating systems (133)
- Software libraries (104)
- Virtualisation (58)
- Services (392)