Mentor Graphics® is a leader in electronic design automation (EDA). We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. Mentor Graphics has the broadest industry portfolio of best-in-class products and is the only EDA company to offer design solutions for embedded software.
- Publicly held (NASDAQ: MENT)
- Founded 1981, headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon
- Revenue in last reported 12 months: about $ 1.15 billion
- Over 70 offices worldwide
Most electronics products today are a synthesis of hardware design and embedded software, and the embedded software is the main differentiator for product functionality and performance. As a result, embedded software has increased dramatically in electronic system design.
The Mentor Graphics Embedded Software Division enables embedded development for a variety of applications including automotive, industrial, smart energy, medical devices, and consumer electronics. Embedded developers can create systems with the latest processors and micro-controllers with commercially supported and customizable Linux-based solutions including the industry -leading Sourcery™ CodeBench and Mentor Embedded Linux products. For real-time control systems, developers can take advantage of the small-foot-print and low-power-capable Nucleus RTOS. For more information, visit www.mentor.com/embedded-software/.
Mentor, a Siemens Business offers you products from these product groups:
- Hardware (229)
- Software for hardware/software codesign (46)
- Test and verification software (107)
- Other tools and software (112)
- Software for software design (143)
- Methods and tools for secure embedded systems (86)
- Software for hardware design (44)
- Hardware (641)
- system software (265)
- Services (393)