emtrion - your partner for embedded systems!
emtrion, based in Karlsruhe Germany, assists customers during all stages of the development process and integration. From hardware and firmware design, through software development, up to mass production made in Germany.
All modules are pin-to-pin compatible, allowing the user to migrate easily between the modules and the longevity of up to 15 years, makes the modules suitable specially for industrial and railway applications.
emtrion simplifies the development of innovative products, offering several types of CPU modules (SOM) based on latest-generation ARM CPUs.
The modules are provided with operating system (Linux, Windows®CE, Windows®Embedded Compact 7 and 2013, QNX or Android®), along with ready-to-use BSP.
-Embedded Modules with latest CPUs from Renesas, Freescale or Texas Instruments
-Starter (Developer)kits for Microsoft Windows CE, Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7.0 and 2013, QNX, Linux or Android
-Customized Hardware development
-Software development from device driver up to full- customized BSP
-CAN development from module to CANopen system
emtrion GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Embedded security architectures (68)
- Consulting (181)
- Training (147)
- Other services (115)
- System development (275)
- Electronic manufacturing (66)
- Certification and approval (63)
- Modules (385)
- Systems for various applications (206)
- Hardware (226)
- Software for hardware/software codesign (46)
- Test and verification software (106)
- Other tools and software (112)
- Software for software design (142)
- Methods and tools for secure embedded systems (82)
- Software for hardware design (44)
system software (258)
- Middleware (59)
- Internet browsers (17)
- Communication software (65)
- Remote device management software (48)
- Software, algorithms and OS for secure embedded systems (70)
- Other application software (93)
- Operating systems (132)
- Software libraries (104)
- Virtualisation (57)
- Data security (62)