redlogix is a software house that focuses on the development of custom software solutions for technical and industrial applications. We use a cross-disciplinary approach to offer our clients the entire spectrum of professional software engineering services. redlogix develops software of any magnitude, starting from individual software components to complete software applications or entire systems, including hardware. This comprises all software layers, e. g.
- drivers and Board Support Packages (BSP)
- protocol stacks, infrastructure and middleware
- control systems, communication software and other applications, especially for safety-critical operation
- distributed and redundant systems
- operating interfaces, Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
The long standing embedded software development experience resulted in the product redBlocks (http://www.redblocks.de). With the redBlocks-Software-Component-Toolkit, even embedded software for extremely resource limited platforms (e. g. 8/16-Bit-Microcontrollers, ARM-Cortex-M-Controllers, ...) can be built from ready-to-use software components. The unique redBlocks-WYSIWYG-SiL-Simulator (SiL=Software-in-the-Loop) allows to simulate the integrated software in a SiL environment and verify it with fully automated tests.
redlogix Software & System Engineering GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Tools (487)
- system software (404)
- Services (614)