Based on the complex requirements of testing procedures, especially while testing safety relevant systems, PikeTec designed the test tool TPT (Time Partition Testing).
TPT gathers and presents many steps of the testing process in a clearly arranged and user friendly environment. Our tool can test several software types on different levels of integration, presenting the tests results in a readable and convenient way. Model-in-the-loop, as well as software-in-the-loop or even hardware-in-the-loop models can be tested. TPT has a great integration level with a variety of modeling platforms, such as MATLAB/Simulink, C-Code, ASCET or CAN-Bus.
In addition, TPT offers the following features:
- create test cases with the help of a graphic user interface, independently from the test platform
- run tests on different platforms and back-to-back tests
- link tests cases to requirements and track test coverage
- create test predictions and assessment criteria which can be run automatically
- In detail reports and documentation of test results
- software tests offering ISO 26262 conformity
- manual, real-time adjustments during the test process, using graphical control elements
TPT is under continuous development and improvement. Thus, new features are integrated in each release, giving PikeTec the chance to implement customer requests.