At embedded world 2018 in Nuremberg, Germany, Texas Instruments Deutschland GmbH (TI) will showcase groundbreaking innovations helping companies to “Design Tomorrow”. TI’s booth will be focused on four different application benches, demonstrating a range of technologies for the smart car, smart building, smart factory and smart city, along with an overarching, interactive Sensor to Cloud demo. You will also have the opportunity to ask our experts how to achieve your solutions.
Check out our main product areas:
For further information visit: http://www.ti.com/ww/eu/embeddedworld2018/
- Tomorrow’s car: demonstrations will include TI’s mmWave sensors for people counting - radar imaging (an advanced driver assistance system) as well as angle of arrival technology and a conceptual wireless charging solution for electric vehicles.
- Tomorrow’s building: demonstrations will include a robust and reliable water/liquid tolerant keypad showing Ingress Protection levels IPX5, a touch through metal keypad and slider and real-time code portability with TI’s wired and wireless MCUs to create a sensor-to-cloud system.
- Tomorrow’s factory: demonstrations will include industry 4.0 enabling technologies such as TI’s mmWave level sensing solution that shows how liquids in an industrial tank can be measured with mm accuracy, as well as gesture recognition technology and next-generation industrial networking.
- Tomorrow’s city: demonstrations will include TI’s recently launched MSP430FR6047 microcontrollers with integrated ultrasonic sensing for smart water meters, along with a range of other sensing demos.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog integrated circuits (ICs) and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping approximately 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor Texas Instruments Deutschland GmbH, which take place as part of the embedded world program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
Texas Instruments Deutschland GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Active electronic components (351)
- Microcontrollers (87)
- Digital signal processors (34)
- Wireless ICs (78)
- Analog ICs (76)
- Power supply ICs (78)
- Special ICs (87)
- Sensors (114)
- Active electronic components (351)
- Modules (767)
- Hardware devices and modules for secure embedded systems (96)
- Systems for various applications (348)
- Components (366)
- Tools (487)
- system software (404)
- Services (614)