Osprey Visual IoT platform is a product ready design kit for intelligent displays targeted at connected visual applications. Ideal for low power Industrial HMI, POS, Kiosk, signage, medical device, test instruments and dual display clients incorporating Intel Quark X1000 400MHz 32-bit x86 processor into today’s IoT connected systems.
Osprey IoT platform provides a rich set of standard I/O interfaces included in Quark such as Ethernet, USB Host, USB Client, UART, SPI, I2C and GPIO. Multiple display outputs are driven by Silicon Motion’s SM750 and Ferri-eMMC™ provides the high performance systems storage with robust data integrity, and compliance to industrial standard eMMC 4.5 specification. Both SM750 and Ferri-eMMC™ support commercial and industrial temperature grades.
Osprey IoT platform design kit comes with reference board, schematics, layout files, data sheets and application notes for SM750 and Ferri-eMMC™. SM750 drivers and DDK are also included.
- Application Processor: Intel Quark SoC
- Graphics Engine: SM750 LynxExp Embedded Graphics Processor
- Storage: Ferri-eMMC™ single-package embedded memory (2GB-32GB)
- Supports dual display up to Full-HD resolution
- Resolutions: up to 1920x1200
- Frame Buffer Memory: 32MB DDR
- System Memory: 236MB DDR3
- Software Support: Linux Yocto / Ubuntu drivers, Linux Userful Multi-Seat and Windows Embedded
- Digital Signage
- Medical Device
- HMI / Factory Automation
- Test Instrument
- Dual Display Client
- POS / Kiosk