LotOS Framework integrates Linux and FreeRTOS on a single system using Mango Hypervisor. The framework provides a Yocto-based build environment and produces complete firmware images.
* Full resource isolation for guest operating systems
* Bounded latency
* Fast partition start
* Cross-partition communication channel and TCP/IP networking
* Software watchdog for partitions
* No costly operating system modifications, specific requirements can be implemented by different guests
* Yocto project integration
* Open Source community
ilbers GmbH provides services around the whole lifecycle of your product development with LotOS framework.