New WEPTECH humidity and temperature sensor is now available
In addition to the room temperature the new combined sensor WEP-OMSF-868A measures the humidity and offers through this convenient feature a larger area of operation and many possible applications.
Just like the temperature sensor WEP OMST-868A, the humidity and temperature sensor, WEP OMSF-868A can be integrated into an existing wireless M-Bus network and provides reliable measurement data. So the air humidity and room temperature can be monitored wirelessly at any time. Both sensors have the same casing and are designed for indoor wall mounting.
The configuration can be done at the factory or local via dip switches. The battery life is up to 10 years, depending on the transmission intervals set. The 2 AA batteries are easily replaceable and have a reverse polarity protection.
- Measuring accuracy humidity: ± 2% in the range of 20-80%
- Measuring accuracy temperature: ± 0,3°C in the range of 10-60°C
- Measured values are specified in 0,1% and 0,1°C intervals
- Transmission interval is configurable
- Can be used in the S- or T-mode
- Easy mounting with mounting plate and clip-on-cover
- AES-128 encryption mode 5 according to OMS V3.0.1
- 2 replaceable AA cells
- Battery life time up to 10 years