altec IQ CopyStation - New: with UHS-I Mode for (micro)SDXC Cards
Fastest copy systems for flash
memory media worldwide
The IQ CopyStation is the simplest and most efficient way of duplicating your data onto a numerousness of flash media like SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC cards. It is easier than ever to copy your data with the IQ CopyStation. Specially qualified or expensive personnel is not necessary.
The new altec IQ CopyStation comes with completely new developed slot boards, meaning a great increase of data transfer speed for SDXC cards in UHS-I mode. We take the latest and fastest components and our in-house developed “long life” flash card connectors to ensure high performance during operation and a long economic life. Together with the premium active components, including upgradeable firmware and the IQ PowerSoftware in enduring further development we offer a good investment and long-term added value.
- Currently up to 900 MBytes/s cumulative transfer rate above all slots* in stand alone mode or up to 630 MBytes/s cumulative transfer rate above all slots* in host mode, connected to PC by USB 2.0 interface
- New innovative Copy on Insertion™ technology; an inserted storage medium initiates the copy process automatically at once
- New and easy control concept; users only need a very short time to familiarize themselves with IQ CopyStation which leads to high productivity
- Primary designed as stand alone system; allows autarkic image copies from inserted master memory medium on currently 20 slots for memory media
- Secondary host based operating mode via USB 2.0 interface; on request also with USB 3.0 interface for even more speed in host based mode.
- IQ PowerSoftware Lite and Basic for host based mode; the latest in-house developed copy software with the proven ease of use of the altec CopyStation software
- Optionally available for IQ PowerSoftware Basic are the options FileCopy, Serialization, ShortImage and WriteProtect
- The IQ PowerSoftware Basic is able to control up to 32 IQ CopyStations, you need the functionality of IQ2, IQ4, IQ8, IQ16 or IQ32 software for it
- A customization of copy modes in stand alone mode and of IQ PowerSoftware for host based mode as well as check routines for flash memory cards are available on request
- Individual features with custom-made flash media applicator for more efficient copying are available on request
- In-house produced flash card connectors with an extremely high number of mating cycles for a long lifetime
- The new UHS-I slot boards are also available for some older IQ CopyStations
* depends on the card type and manufacturer of storage media, value outcome by currently qualified SDXC Cards in UHS-I mode
altec ComputerSysteme GmbH is ISO 9001:2008 certified
Made in Germany